There is no denying the power of bodywork, and Elite Healthcare knows that massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your health care regime.
Our skilled team of professional, diverse and licensed clinical manual therapists are dedicated to helping you on your therapeutic journey. At Elite, you are sure to find a therapist that fits your individual needs, and our knowledgable physicians are there to help you find the therapist just right for you.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles, reducing spasms and cramping.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Coordinating clinical massage with a chiropractic adjustment can aid in retraining the muscles more efficiently. Softening the muscles and their attaching tendons allows them to better conform to the new alignment. Allowing both systems to readjust to a new equilibrium together is more efficient than expecting one on its own to remake the whole.